Megan's Reviews > The Disgraced Playboy

The Disgraced Playboy by Caitlin Crews

Jul 29, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary, romance

So far my experience with Presents titles is not living up to my preconceived notions! Which is humbling to admit since I am forever railing against people who judge romance novels based on little more then hearsay and covers. Presents novels definitely have/had a certain...reputation, even amongst romance lovers! Granted I've only read three, but those three have managed to completely twist everything I thought I knew about the line.

This is the second title in the Notorious Wolfes series and I'm still hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next! What I loved about this title is that Lucas and Grace are on basically equal footing. They don't NEED each other for anything so when they come together it feels genuine and legitimate. They are both able to make the choice to be together and love each other...to move on from their pasts.

I loved that Lucas never lost his sense of humor. He didn't suddenly become something he wasn't just because he fell in love. This book probably has the most real ending of any romance novel I can think of. I sincerely hope all the rest of the titles in this series are as good as the first two.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Disgraced Playboy.

Started Reading