Tiffany Giovino's Reviews > Love in Lingerie

Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

liked it

I've had this book on my shelves for quite some time now. I can't even remember when I bought it. I finally decided to pick this up. I didn't even let my randomizer app choose it for me. I figured that it'll be a short read and it can cancel out the long book I'm reading this week.

I'm pretty glad I picked this book up. It's not as good as I remember Hollywood Dirt to be, but I feel like I might like this one better. I may need to reevaluate my review for Hollywood Dirt because I just don't think I liked it as much as I thought I did. Or maybe I'm more critical with books now? Who knows.

This book was a cute and really short rom com. It was equally sexy as it was funny. The banter between Kate and Trey was great. They were made for each other. And lucky for us, we get to deal with all the sexual tension to at least the end of the book. I was rooting for them the entire book and when I finally got what I wanted, I was filled with butterflies.

The thing I really enjoyed most about this book is that they were able to stay friends even with knowing they were both heavily attracted to each other. They were able to still work together. It just amazes me that some people get so gaga over someone that they're unable to live their lives. This book is the opposite and I really liked that about this book.

As much as I enjoyed this book, I just don't think it deserves a rating higher than three stars. Maybe if it were a longer book? Maybe if some things were done differently? I definitely think I'll pick up more books by Alessandra Torre in the future. Especially if they all tend to have this tension.

3/5 Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love in Lingerie.

February 16, 2017 – Shelved