Teri Donaldson's Reviews > Only a Duke Will Do

Only a Duke Will Do by Tamara Gill

37205354

Wow and Wow! Isolde and Merrick were to be married and live happily ever after. A scandal that tore them apart happened the night before the wedding. Merrick was forced to marry another and Isolde ran away to Scotland.
My heart broke for Isolde. She would have made Merrick so happy and would have been the perfect wife. If only.......
Years later, Isolde returns and is determined to find a match and have children. She did not plan on running into Merrick. She was not prepared for what her heart could not forget.
This was an emotional journey for me. I was angry at Merrick, heartbroken for Isolde and wanted to rewrite the first chapter so the scandal would never happen. But then, there would not be the story full of passion, love, betrayal and the promise of hope.
Be prepared. Once you start this fabulous book, time will stop and you will just keep reading until the end determined to find out if a happily ever after is still possible.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only a Duke Will Do.

Finished Reading