Michelle's Reviews > The Player

The Player by K. Bromberg

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b117060e879770dc83e02a1ca67d9c_zpstskqjm9a.gif

K. Bromberg continues to slay the romance book world as hearts and ovaries will explode and swoon over Easton Wylder. Yes, my fellow romance fanatics, K. Bromberg delivers another sexy romance that will have you saying HOME fucking RUN!!!

photo 0ce978a3e793ea4c7f45d4f9846d01_zpszaxsqxhg.gif She's fucking addictive.I want her.Her taste.Must have her.”

The Player is a sports romance done right. It was bold, refreshing, fun, sexy, sweet, and passionate. But mostly, this book was utterly addictive. Bromberg’s sexy writing is the real winner!!!! Yes, she is one of those authors who doesn’t need to try hard to grab your attention because she had it the moment you read the first page.

#ThePlayer_kbromberg

Easton Wylder is baseball royalty but this star athlete finds himself not on the baseball mound but instead on the sidelines due to an injury. So enter his new physical therapist, Scout Dalton.

Right off the bat, Scout and Easton have this sexual tension that soon transitions into something more than physical. Walls are being broken. Emotions begin to take root. And most importantly, ovaries are exploding as Easton’s sexy mouth has a way with words. So can two people who have been living in the shadow’s of their fathers break free and step into their own light?

photo 0ce978a3e793ea4c7f45d4f9846d01_zpszaxsqxhg.gif Right now, I'm going to kiss you senseless, Scout, and I want to fucking enjoy it. So, for the love of God, woman, use those lips of yours on me and not on words.”

Gaahhh!!! Excuse me while I squeal as I reread the quotes I bookmarked in this book. Honestly there is not much else for me to say because The Player was AMAZING!!!! There is no striking out when it come to K. Bromberg because this author knows how to capture her reader’s attention. While this book was dripping with lots of sexiness and steam, Bromberg beautifully balances this book with raw emotions. She allowed readers to feel for her characters as they try to step out from the shadows.

The writing was superb. The characters were fantastic. And the story was a hit. All in all, The Player is a must read!!!! Can’t wait for the final conclusion of Scout and Easton in The Catch.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg K. Bromberg

photo goodreads_zpssdtm36ay.png  photo facebook_zpso12octcp.png  photo twitter_zpspegu116o.png  photo instagram_zpszuw6enmy.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsrawkwadz.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Player.

February 15, 2017 – Shelved
April 19, 2017 – Shelved as: sports
April 19, 2017 – Shelved as: sports-romance
April 19, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary
April 19, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance

Deborah K. Bromberg doesn't disappoint! She never does. READ READ READ!

Michelle Deborah wrote: "K. Bromberg doesn't disappoint! She never does. READ READ READ!"

yes... totally agree!

Annisa Diaz-dixon Absolutely loved this book! I cannot wait for The Catch to come out!

message 4: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Great review x x x

Michelle Annisa wrote: "Absolutely loved this book! I cannot wait for The Catch to come out!"

Me too...can't wait for Catch

Michelle Cat wrote: "Great review x x x"

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Mcpherson Love the book, and the honest reviews

Michelle Amy wrote: "Love the book, and the honest reviews"

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews wonderful review Michelle!!

Michelle Corina wrote: "wonderful review Michelle!!"

Thanks Corina!!!