Lori's Reviews > Sweet Victory

Sweet Victory by Gina L. Maxwell

I have been wanting Xander's story since he first appeared in this series. And now that I have read it, all I can say is, "Noooooo!". I am not ready for this series to be done. After falling for Reid and Lucie in Seducing Cinderella and doing numerous "Re-Reid's," I have loved this series. And Xander and Sophie's story is the perfect ending. He is so deliciously dirty, compassionate, protective, loving, and encouraging. I loved him throughout this story. He took such care of Sophie and the scenes with Marjorie - major swooning. Sophie was a great strong woman, confident in herself, eager to succeed, and a great flirt with Xander. Her temptations of him were hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed their banter. And seeing the rest of the gang was the cherry on top. The epilogue was beyond loving. But Gina Maxwell, if you ever read this, I am going to need a future book on how all these couples are doing. I would love to see how the rest of their lives unfolded.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through Netgalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Victory.

February 15, 2017 – Shelved