Tiffiane's Reviews > Fatal Consequences

Fatal Consequences by Marie Force

Jul 28, 2011

bookshelves: 5-star-favs, netgalley

Another fantastic book in the Fatal series by Marie Force!!

I love this series! Every book just seems to get better and better. We get to connect more with Sam and Nick as a couple, as well as learn more about each member of Sam's team. Even Gonzo, Freddie, and Jeannie play important roles in this book.

The plot on this one is quite dark, as the crimes are especially gruesome. It's never easy to read about rape and murder of women, but at least Force does it in a way that is tasteful, reads quickly and is very edge-of-your-seat entertaining.

I was ECSTATICALLY pleased with the ending when Sam finally got the good guys. Not so happy about her ex, Gibson and the whole thing with him. Hope he gets what's coming to him.

Again, I see elements in this book that remind me of Robb's "In Death" series, and I think that is fantastic, because I absolutely LOVE that series. Totally pleased by this one and can't wait to read the next 2 scheduled to come out later this year/next year!!

Thanks to netGalley and Carina Press for allowing me the opportunity to read and review this book for free!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Consequences.

July 28, 2011 – Started Reading