Rosemary K's Reviews > Playing the Player

Playing the Player by Amy Andrews

F 50x66

Lincoln Quinn is a well known rugby player for the Sydney Smoke. He loves the game as well as hanging out with his teammates. He doesn't plan to tie himself down. No wife and family for him. He plans to play the field. He's attracted to Em, but she constantly rebuffs him. She doesn't want a fling. She wants it all - love, marriage and a family. To win a bet, Linc pursues her, but the jokes on him when he falls for her. What happens next is a passionate romance between the Rugby super star and the intelligent school teacher. I liked that they have an immediate connection. When they're together the temperature sores. The chemistry is amazing. Unfortunately they each have past issues that may keep them apart. I liked both Em and Linc. They are perfect for each other. I just wasn't sure how their romance would end. It was enjoyable to see the other Sydney Smoke players. They are a rowdy but loveable group. Amy Andrews knows romance and rugby. I loved reading Linc and Em's story. I enjoyed seeing another Smoke player bite the dust!
A copy of this book was provided to me. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing the Player.

Finished Reading