Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink's Reviews > Roar

Roar by Cora Carmack
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
50044222
4.5 stars because this really was fun. There were A LOT of really cool elements and honestly the sequel is set up to be even better than the first, so I'm dreading an entire year of waiting. On the same note, a few cheesy lines and tropes, which is to be expected. All in all though, it was definitely fun and I REALLY enjoyed it!

I'll start with Aurora, or 'Roar'. I actually really liked her. She starts off as a weak heroine, and to be honest, she DOES grow but her character development is far from finished. I think some will get annoyed at her for it, but I appreciated it SO much. Not every heroine has to be 100% badass 100% of the time. But I have no doubt she will grow into her own.

At the beginning, she's a princess who is held in isolation inside her castle by her mother in order to prevent people from finding out she doesn't have storm magic, which is a hereditary thing in the royal family. So yeah, kinda a big deal that she doesn't have it. She's being forced to marry Cassius (more on this lovely chunk of words later) as quickly as possible so she can keep her kingdom before others find out. But as you can tell by the synopsis, Roar runs away, and I won't say much more than that. I love the direction the author took her in because book two should be GREAT as I said above. Anyway, she has a cute little temper but a good heart and wasn't overly spoiled by the whole palace life thing.

Now for Cassius, our resident dark and very questionable prince... YES. I am so here for him. He needed MUCH more screen time and I'm hoping he gets it in book two because asldkfja;lsdkjf. The beginning was SO STRONG when he first met Aurora. Like what even, can we please talk about chemistry? But then Roar overhears him and realizes he only plans to use her to get the crown. Whatever guys, I know that is *kinda true* but there's also a lot more about him that we don't understand, and he DEFINITELY has a good side too. I'm labeling him as an antihero and you can't stop me. I have such high hopes for him. He's kinda like... a baby Darkling?? Yes? Anyone?? (Dearest Cora... please please more Cassius...and Cassius and Roar...)

I kina have a feeling the author was hinting at something between Cassius an Nova but nooooooo aldskfja;ldkfj I need Cassius and Roar.

I'm also super interested in Casimir an the rest of Cassius's family.

Once Roar runs away, she ends up with a new gang of storm hunters (which are super cool). Actually, let me stop there for a moment. The whole storm fighting and storm hearts thing was really neat and took this from being a typical fantasy book to a super unique magic system and storyline. As I mentioned above, there are definitely some cliches and cheesy parts that you find in most fantasies (especially in the romance egh) but the A+ world building kept me invested even during those times.

That bring me to Locke (resident head storm hunter broody guy). I liked him part of the time, but I didn't fall head over heels with him. I think it was because he was the sole focus for Roar in, and by the end of the book, he kinda felt like a typical overprotective boyfriend who gets angry at anyone who even looks at his girl wrong. I don't know. I mean, he and Roar did have some chemistry and I didn't mind him, and I did feel for him and his story, but Cassius is just so much more interesting and I liked his dynamic with Roar more. I CAN'T HELP IT.

The more I think about it, the more I'm kinda eh at Locke. I think he was what Roar needed at first, don't get me wrong. And I still don't hate him. BUT, he says was questionable stuff at times. However, I've seen all the arguments about him being way problematic and stuff and I can't say that I agree with all that, but I'm just not sure which way Cora will take him in the future, so we shall see! If anything, he's a bit overly protective, but it just depends on how he acts on it later.

To summarize...

The Good:
-really cool world
-freaking cool magic system
-um the storms have personalities? SO COOL
-CASSIUS
-likeable yet weak heroine
-excellent villain development
-A+ set up for the sequel

The 'eh':
--a few cheesy 'love declaration' blah blah stuff but it was kinda cute too
-Cassius didn't get enough book time
-not much resolution for things I wanted to see before the sequel (more below)

Before I get into spoilers below, I'll just say definitely give this book a go if you're in for a unique fantasy/world and don't mind romance being the main focus (because it is) - but even if you aren't huge on that part of it, there's for sure hope for the sequel.


******SPOILERS BELOW******

Anyway, about 70% of the book is Roar traveling with Locke and his crew, and I did enjoy it and the pacing was pretty good, but at the end, I expected a cliffhanger, but I felt like there was way too much left open. I mean, Cassius never even gets close to her or gets any clues, and I was super disappointed because I was totally on board for a cat and mouse thing (I'm so lame) and Locke never finds out who she is... so we literally had no resolution in this book aside from Locke and Roar getting feelsy. We get a glimpse at Roar's 'ability' which is cool, but not much else. Berlghhg I just need the second book please and thank you.

OKAY OKAY AND WHAAAT CASSIUS IS THE FIRST BORN OGMARGHER YESS I AM HERE FOR THIS.
(Are you guys tired of me talking about Cassius? Sorry.)

All the while Locke and Roar and their gang are doing their thing, there's another villain being set up in the background so I'm super interested in that. Especially with the last paragraph of the book.

Anyway, is it too early to beg for an ARC of book two? Yes? Poo.

My Blog ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Etsy
278 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Roar.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

February 15, 2017 – Shelved
June 13, 2017 – Started Reading
June 13, 2017 –
10.0% "Cassius. That is all."
June 16, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments (showing 1-50 of 65) (65 new)


Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES BLESS THIS REVIEW. THIS REVIEW IS EVERYTHING


Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) CASSIUS IS MY BABY. MY DARK., BROODING, SLYTHERIN BABY. HE DEF HAS MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE. I KNOW HE HAS A SWEET GUSHY HEART UNDER THAT CUNNING EXTERIOR. I LOVE HIM AND HIS BADASS SELF KASDJLKAJSDKLAJSD. I AM SO GLAD YOU LOVE HIM JUST AS MUCH AS I DO. HE BETTER BE IN BOOK TWO MORE.

Also, I am hoping that even though this book focused on Locke + Roar that maaaaybe book two will be more Cassius + Roar? Ugh, or is that just wishful thinking?!?!?!?asdaj sdklajsdlkajsdkl


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

im reading this right now and its bomb


Frankie Lovely Loving it!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) wrote: "CASSIUS IS MY BABY. MY DARK., BROODING, SLYTHERIN BABY. HE DEF HAS MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE. I KNOW HE HAS A SWEET GUSHY HEART UNDER THAT CUNNING EXTERIOR. I LOVE HIM AND HIS BADASS SELF KASDJL..."

Lol I have a feeling the author is going for the whole Cassius / Nova thing which I'm sad about. I don't think he'll end up with Roar :( but hey, I was wrong about ACOMAF and very very happily so ;)


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "im reading this right now and its bomb"

I loved it! So fun!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Frankie Lovely wrote: "Loving it!"

Glad you're loving it! It's definitely fun!


Lona (Windowsill Books) Great review! I am so excited to read this! It sounds great, and I've heard nothing but good things!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Lona wrote: "Great review! I am so excited to read this! It sounds great, and I've heard nothing but good things!"

I hope you enjoy it! It's a fun story for sure!


Katie This is a great review! I'm seeing a bunch of people on GR reading this now, and after your review (where I skipped the spoilers section), I think I really want to read it now! I am definitely going to look into getting it for sure.


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

honestly tho, i just wish someone would stab Cassius in the heart so he can die already


message 12: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen T Great review!! I need much more Cassius!! He was so good and you're right, that beginning was amazing. Their chemistry was off the charts and I'm curious to know more about his family and what's going on. I'm right with you for the second ARC 😭 I'm sure there's going to be a lot of brooding looks in book 2 since Cassius was looking so hard for her 😐


message 13: by Kisses A (new)

Kisses A Great review. I think I am gonna give this a chance for Cassius


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Katie wrote: "This is a great review! I'm seeing a bunch of people on GR reading this now, and after your review (where I skipped the spoilers section), I think I really want to read it now! I am definitely goin..."

Oh good! I hope you enjoy it!!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "honestly tho, i just wish someone would stab Cassius in the heart so he can die already"

Welp I love him 😈


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Jen wrote: "Great review!! I need much more Cassius!! He was so good and you're right, that beginning was amazing. Their chemistry was off the charts and I'm curious to know more about his family and what's go..."

Right?! It's obvious theres much more to him than meets the eye and I'm ready for all the shit to go down. I'm just not sold on Locke with his overprotectiveness


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Kisses A wrote: "Great review. I think I am gonna give this a chance for Cassius"

Haha I hope you're at least entertained!


LdychubbReads Bahahahah I love his review!!!! And I'm in the love with the fact that you put Cassius not getting enough screen time on the Bad list. But for realz! At this point I'm honestly not sure who I ship 😳like on the one hand I did think Locke had so problematic traits. But I think he cares deeply for her and wants to help her feel confident, and his attraction is more Than physical. However! I loved the baby Darkling Cassius! That chemistry in the beginning was amazing, and felt genuine not instalovey. But I think this is going to come down to what is more important to him....Baby Darkling indeed *cough cough* becoming the person he thought he could be if he had the chance to start over with Roara....or saving face and taking his kingdom for her own....? Also what about Nova??? Like is she still in that cell? And Roara's mom. So many unanswered questions. I'm pumped for book 2.


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink LdychubbReads wrote: "Bahahahah I love his review!!!! And I'm in the love with the fact that you put Cassius not getting enough screen time on the Bad list. But for realz! At this point I'm honestly not sure who I ship ..."

Haha yeah I agree that Locke had his good parts too and he definitely does care for her... but the question is... does he care for her TOO much, like Tamlin did Feyre? Like loving someone to the point where they become an obsession and possession? We shall seeeeeee. Maybe we have a Rhys on our hands with Cassius ;) I just love his swagger!

And ugh yes there was NOT ENOUGH RESOLUTION and now we have to wait an entire year alksdjfal;kjsdf


Tammy Manning Ok guys...wait a minute...back up. It was Cassius that said she was his and he protects what's his in the very first chapters so you can't say Locke got all possessive when it was Cassius' first instinct, too. I don't think Roar is just gonna up and decide she likes Cassius although, I too, was very taken with him and was like, wait a minute, we have a fine hottie right here...WTH? But I like Locke/Roar and I think the possessiveness will die down once she fully comes into her badassness. I think Cora set it up perfectly for Book 2 and I cannot wait for Book 2. I loved your review and I want more Cassius as much as the next person but, in this series, I bet he's the Tamlin.


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Tammy wrote: "Ok guys...wait a minute...back up. It was Cassius that said she was his and he protects what's his in the very first chapters so you can't say Locke got all possessive when it was Cassius' first in..."

I did see that Cassius says that, but at the same time, we haven't seen him prove it, where as Locke has said it with actions, not just words. I think Locke is definitely more of a Tamlin figure. Who knows how Cassius will turn out, but the reason I rave about him so much is because he's just way more interesting in my opinion - he has depth and he's still such a mystery! I just tend to like those types of characters. He's definitely morally gray and perhaps an antagonist.

I honestly don't think the author will go the route of a Roar/Cassius ship but I'm still hoping we get it anyway lol.


Frankie Lovely Interestingly enough I actually got super Rhys feels (ACOMAF Rhys not ACOWAR Rhys) from Locke when I was reading this. In the sense that he was protective but still allowed her to be her own person and supported her. He spoke often about how brave she was and encouraged her confidence. Literally one of the first things I said after reading this book was "Locke respects her" and this really stuck with me. It was a journey though. The romance between Locke and Rora I actually got emotional with because it struck me as one of the most naturally yet real and healthy relationships I have read in a while. I don't remember you having the same feelings about Locke in your original review?


Frankie Lovely I also am intrigued by Cassius, though he is much more toxic as a love interest. I don't see that being the route Carmack takes this either.


message 24: by Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink (last edited Jun 21, 2017 06:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Frankie Lovely wrote: "I also am intrigued by Cassius, though he is much more toxic as a love interest. I don't see that being the route Carmack takes this either."

Hmm interesting - I definitely didn't get Rhys vibes, but that may be due to the fact that Rhys has such a huge personality and Locke just didn't feel that interesting to me or well developed. I'm not going to call him *problematic* yet because he isn't to that point, but he felt very possessive to me, so we'll see what happens with him! All that being said, I feel like we could shout 'problematic' at every love interest in every book and we'd probably hit home. Authors are human! I still enjoyed the story with Locke though. I don't hate him. He just disturbed me at times.

As far as Cassius, I personally wouldn't say toxic just yet either, simply because he isn't really a love interest yet imo - and what I mean by that is he and Roar haven't really had a chance, so we don't really know how he'll act or what is really up his sleeve. I think they had off the charts chemistry in the beginning (and i can't help but love how snarky he is). He had some concerning thoughts but nothing worse than Locke imo. To me, he could totally be a Rhys in that his motives could be a bit better than we think. He's trying to get the throne away from his father/brother who are clearly messed up. I think there's just too much left open so who knows!

Yeah, I don't think Cora will go that direction, but I can't help but hope for it! I just like things to be kept interesting ;) I do have an evil side to me. Anyway thanks for sharing, its always interesting to see how someone else interpreted it!


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

if Locke ends up being a Tamlin character Britt, im quitting 2017 and I need you to write my eulogy okay? thanks.


Frankie Lovely I absolutely find it interesting that we could both read the same thing and connect to it in such opposite way lol

I ship Cassius and happiness so hard though. I think he is a broken character and morally gray ... but I also think there are reasons. I love Cassius. I supposed I should have said that I see the possibility of Rora and Cassius as toxic. He absolutely has a possessive air about him naturally. I in no way dislike his character though. I actually fought Sol hard on his hatred of Cassius because I adore him.

I do not see Locke as even remotely close to a Tamlin character who I picked up on red flags for while reading ACOTAR and not having any idea where Maas would eventually take him. The things I connected Locke to Rhys were in the way he supported Rora more so than anything else. I actually called him the Rhys I wish I had in ACOWAR. Locke made some mistakes but they were not problematic to me in any way. More like elements that are natural and create strife. Cassius bothered me quite a few times though (but yes I still love him because I see his struggle and I see there is more to him that I can't wait for the sequel to give us!).

I am also crazy interested in Nova's character as Cora definitely laid some ground work for her to become a really interesting character with a lot more "screentime" in the future I'm sure.


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Frankie Lovely wrote: "I absolutely find it interesting that we could both read the same thing and connect to it in such opposite way lol

I ship Cassius and happiness so hard though. I think he is a broken character an..."


Haha we definitely agree about Cassius. He could end up being problematic for Roar, or he could totally be the opposite, who knows! I just have such a fascination for morally gray characters AND villains both. For instance, The Darkling was totally a villain but I can't help but find him so interesting and intriguing.

For Locke, I don't mean to say he's Tamlin status yet- more just showing signs that he *could* end up being too possessive. It just depends on how he handles his anger and emotions going forward I think. I do find it kinda funny that everyone is all angry with Locke for kissing without consent and that whole mess. I mean, I agree that men shouldn't push themselves on women, but sometimes they just have to take a leap of faith, and if the girl doesn't want it, back off. Bleh.

Anyway, yeah, I still don't hate Locke, and who knows, I might reread it and feel differently. I'm glad you connected with it so much.
I'm interested in Nova too, but ugh you know I just can't help myself because of that whole intro with Roar. CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT I SAY.


message 28: by Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink (last edited Jun 21, 2017 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "if Locke ends up being a Tamlin character Britt, im quitting 2017 and I need you to write my eulogy okay? thanks."

"Here lies Solly, who died of a.... shattered heart over a ship that sank. Truly, Solly was a good person, and though he has differing opinions than his friends, his crazy reviews shall be missed."

Lol don't worry. I really don't think Cora will switch Locke as a LI.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

psshh forget the ship, i just dont want Locke to die 😂

i am a good person?? MY HEART (i'm not tho, and ill tell you why in about 20 minutes when i message you)


message 30: by Frankie Lovely (last edited Jun 21, 2017 06:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Frankie Lovely Um ... the Darkling, and Sebastian Morgenstern are some of my all time favorite characters (view spoiler) You have no idea.

And just ask Solomon on how aggressively I defended Cassius. I said and I quote "I ship Locke with Rora and Cassius with me". I literally called him The Darkling's brother <3

I see what you are trying to say. I don't see it yet but that's not to say that it couldn't be developed later. At this point it could go either way. (view spoiler) I am 100% ok with changing my ship if it turns out that way. I hold no hate toward either of these boys.

Ok the kiss outrage is insane though. At a certain point I have to wonder if any of these people are drawing from personal experience at all or if they have ever been in relationships or on dates. I mean, I have absolutely been kissed without consent by a guy taking the leap, but you know what, I backed off if I didn't want it and all was well (though I'm sure they may have been a bit embarrassed lol). Rora was such a strong character! I have to believe that she can handle her own and is capable of speaking up when she wants to. Why are we treating her like a child who cannot protect herself?

This is one of the coolest worlds ever! And (view spoiler)


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "psshh forget the ship, i just dont want Locke to die 😂

i am a good person?? MY HEART (i'm not tho, and ill tell you why in about 20 minutes when i message you)"


Oh lord what have you done now 😂

I really don't think Locke will die!


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people ever are having civil convos about books and agh im happy😍😀


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Frankie Lovely wrote: "Um ... the Darkling, and Sebastian Morgenstern are some of my all time favorite characters [spoilers removed] You have no idea.

And just ask Solomon on how aggressively I defended Cassius. I said ..."


YES AHHH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE. I am such an antagonist junky and see?? This is my problem? It's all the Darkling's fault. He's why I ship Cassius so hard. But either way, no one, and I do mean NO ONE will ever top the Darkling. I wanted an evil Alarkling so bad 😂😂😂

Haha, it will be fun to see what happens next year in book 2 then. If Locke is the real deal, and he is endgame, I just need there to be some interesting conflict to keep us on our toes. I hate when a couple gets together early and then the rest of the series is *yawn*. I live for drama. I can't help it.

And yessss I am just so over the whole kissing crap. Whatever. Its problematic if you make it problematic and don't back off or respect boundaries. That aside, I lurrve the surprise kisses. And I agree, I adore Roar, and I love her character development.

YES I SPY THIS NEW VILLAIN AND I WANT HIM WHERE IS HE GIVE HIM TO ME NOW.


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people ever are having civil convos about books and agh im hap..."


Lol Solly. Okay but I have never not been civil!! I disagree with people all the time. People just crave RL drama. I like to keep it in the books ;)


Frankie Lovely Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people ever are having civil convos about books and agh im hap..."


lol Sol you are so cute! And I am always civil too :P


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people ever are having civil convos about book..."


I wasnt talkin bout you *side eyes frankiepants* she almost kilt me because i talked bad about cassius


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people e..."


Lol. She did my work for me.


Frankie Lovely Solomon wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two favorite people e..."


Bahahaha ... you say that like it's not absolutely justifiable Sol.


message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2017 09:43PM) (new)

Frankie Lovely wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is happy because my two f..."


PSH WOW OKAY, just gang up on me why don't you?!?!

i am offended by one thing, and one thing only, and that is that britt only rated this 4 stars


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "Frankie Lovely wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is..."


Lol! I mean, I really loved it, but a few things just kept me from falling head over heels! I have really high hopes for the next one!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Solomon wrote: "Frankie Lovely wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Solomon wrote: "Okay youre gunna have to wait longer, i got to get to church, im running late 😂😂😂😂

But also my heart is..."


Okay guys. I think I've settled out how I feel. I went back and reread parts and I DO think Locke was really good for Roar. A few questionable lines still threw me but it isn't that big of a deal, because for the most part, they were just thoughts. We all think shit sometimes and it doesn't mean we'll act on it. NOW. I still ship Cassius because more fun. Lololol.


Frankie Lovely YES!!!! bahahaha This pleases me lol

Ok but seriously he did say "you are mine" (or something similar) at one point I will be honest ... and I thought "Oh dammit Carmack! You are going to get people going now! Why?!?" because this gave even me pause. I'm hoping that was just a poor writing decision and not a foreshadowing of any kind *prays*

Cassius belongs to me though (and yes I am possessive AF) .... so that's settled k thanks


Frankie Lovely (view spoiler)


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Frankie Lovely wrote: "um ... but I live for the moment Cassius realizes that Locke has his girl though!

I also live for when Locke finds out who she is!!!

I AM HERE FOR THE STRIFE!"


LOL basically I just need all the drama. I need a big blowup when Locke finds out. And the even bigger explosion when Cassius finds out about her and Locke. I NEED ALL THE THINGS. NOW.


Shelby I agree that Cassius definitely needs more screen time in book 2. I need more scenes with Aroura and Cassius together their chemistry is amazing.


Ashley Brittney!!! I just finished this and it was so good!!! I loved your review, it's spot on with how I feel...except I really enjoyed Locke's character, the romance felt natural and genuine to me, but I really enjoyed Cassius' character (possible Darkling vibes, yes?!?) too bad he didn't have that many scenes after Roar jumps ship! I didn't really like the romance in the beginning of the book between them, it felt artificial and forced to me, but I think they both grew in this book and it will be super interesting to see them come together in book 2 (with Roar's fierceness and Cassius' maliciousness, aaah i'm ready!) but I really feel for Locke, he's a good guy! But there were some very minor lines that I felt were foreshadowing a possible Cassius/Roar endgame (view spoiler)


Veronica Ugh totally agree with you, i ship roar and cassius!!


Kendall [Kenny] I'm glad other people also love Cassius! 😂


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Shelby wrote: "I agree that Cassius definitely needs more screen time in book 2. I need more scenes with Aroura and Cassius together their chemistry is amazing."

I couldn't agree more!!


Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Ashley wrote: "Brittney!!! I just finished this and it was so good!!! I loved your review, it's spot on with how I feel...except I really enjoyed Locke's character, the romance felt natural and genuine to me, but..."

I'm glad you liked the Locke/Roar romance! And good eye for the hints! I'm hoping they are true ;)


« previous 1
back to top