Katie Montgomery 's Reviews > One Wrong Choice

One Wrong Choice by A.M. Hargrove

F 50x66

I was given one wrong choice by Am Hargrove and Terri e laine to review for hooked on books and cherryoblossoms promotions.

As soon as I picked up this book I was enthralled. We start with Jenna and she's about to marry Kenneth but her heart is not his it belongs to Brandon. The only problem is he is a tattooed mechanic that doesn't fit into the expected mould jennas mum has forced her to believe is what is required. We jump back to how she meets Brandon and how they try to fight their feelings for each other. I did hate Jenna at times because of the way she treated Brandon but as I continued to read on I did understand it more. I just hoped that their paths managed to cross at the right point so they can finally get their happy ending together. But will the lies and deceitful behaviour manage to come between them and be too much to deal with.

The emotions for this book was HUGE !! I was sucked in and had to start another book straight away as I knew I would easily find it hard to recover from. It hit me hard but I loved every minute.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wrong Choice.

February 15, 2017 – Shelved