Caitlin's Reviews > This is Reckless

This is Reckless by Kennedy Fox

bookshelves: anticipated-2017-release, 2017-read, 4-stars, favorites

don't mind me, just changing my rating

"I didn't know it was possible to fall in love with my best friend."

I've been really looking forward to reading this book because I really enjoyed book 1 and 2 following Travis and Viola's story. I'm so glad we got to see way more of Drew and Courtney in these books because I loved them in book 1 and 2. Personally, I like Courtney more than Viola but I like Drew and Travis the same amount. My friend asked me if this was the best book so far and I'll probably say yes it is purely because we got to see Viola and Travis in the future with their kids and getting married as well as seeing Drew and Courtney falling for each other. I think the romance itself was on the same level as book 1 and 2 but I definitely did still enjoy it.

The last 50 or so pages had me extremely stressed. I had this awful feeling in my gut that they were going to pull a similar ending as in book 1 and I was 10/10 not looking forward to it. However, they once again made a cliffhanger that's just as fucked up as the others. I did predict that this would happen but like WHY.

These book are quick, trashy and easy to read. They're a great time filler and I really enjoy them. The writing style is addicting and the characters are pretty dang good. I'd definitely recommend them!

Now, let's talk about that cliffhanger:

"To be continued"

FUCK YOU. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS DAMMIT. Now I gotta wait another couple of months for the next one. Dammit. Damn this book. Damn cliffhangers. This is a god damn trashy romance novel so WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT LIKE THIS?! WHY! I mean I high key predicted that ending but still I NEED ANSWERS

Also, where do I sign the petition to fucking kill Mia. That bitch has got to go. #DieMiaDie

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is Reckless.

February 14, 2017 – Shelved
February 14, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 25, 2017 – Shelved as: anticipated-2017-release
February 27, 2017 –
0.0% "Why am I so excited to read a trash novel?! Who knows."
February 27, 2017 –
15.0% "Oh Drew, when will you learn that your relationship is toxic?"
February 27, 2017 –
92.0% "I have a really bad feeling about this...."
February 27, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-read
February 28, 2017 – Started Reading
February 28, 2017 – Finished Reading
June 17, 2017 – Shelved as: 4-stars
July 5, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

bella ϟ  [ bella farren ] HAHHAH omg bless, cliff hangers or 'episode' books where they release parts of the same book separately drive me mad, especially in romance lol

Caitlin Ahahaha right! I'm always so confused when a romance book ends on a cliffhanger like ??? This is not what I signed up for!

Jiana FINALLY FOUND IT

Caitlin Jiana wrote: "FINALLY FOUND IT"

Well done. 10 points