Becky Rendon's Reviews > Fighting with Faith

Fighting with Faith by Nikki Ash

Read 2 times. Last read February 14, 2017 to February 15, 2017.

Love isn't real. It's an emotional reaction. It's really just lust on steroids when you no longer feel the lust it's over. Hence why 70% of marriages end in divorce.

How's that for a pep talk to your teenage daughter!?! Not the one you got, gave, or have ever heard- lucky you! This brand of crazy is all Kayla has ever heard and even though she's seen proof otherwise, she believes it.

Well except for that one guy who made her doubt it. But he is long gone...until he isn't any more.

One night at a UFC fight changed her best friends life and it looks like Kayla isn't getting away unscathed either. Reconnecting with THE Man from her past who made her question everything is a dangerous thing but to whom?

Bentley has been thinking of her for years. Never thought he'd ever get to see her again. But this time he won't let her slip away.

I had fun catching up with the crew. As the sequel to Fighting for a Second Chance,reading it gives you familiarity with the characters and insight/ the history of what went down.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the crew get into. I'm actually very excited for the next one. I liked this book even more than the last and with my favorite character as the star in the next...I think I'll be saying it again soon.

reviewed for the Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting with Faith.

February 14, 2017 – Started Reading