Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > 27: Dropping the Gloves

27 by Mignon Mykel

bookshelves: 2017

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this BETA copy from the author in exchange for an honest review...

The beautifully talented Mignon Mykel can do no wrong. It's hard to believe that it's only been a little over a year since I discovered her captivating writing and ever since then I have found myself stalking (not in a creepy way...at least I hope so) her. Every time I start one of her stories I never know what I am going to get, but that is the perhaps the best part!

Jordan and Marlo's second-chance romance was such a beautifully written story and I adored every moment of it, but I think the real star of this story had to be their daughter Aurora Grace (I absolutely love the name ❤️)!

Right from the start I was hooked, especially after devouring that Prologue. Who in the world wouldn't be after that! I must admit that this story took me on a rollercoaster of emotions, one second I was swooning at something sweet that Jordan did and then suddenly I felt the urge to slap some sense into him - boys can be so stupid sometimes - but in the end he sure redeemed himself and I managed to found a special place in my heart for him. If this story doesn't make you believe in second chances, I don't know what to say because this is without a doubt one of the best I've ever read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 27.

February 14, 2017 – Shelved