Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > King's Blood

King's Blood by Jill Williamson

bookshelves: author-pub-giveaways, fantasy-all, own

I had a really hard time reading this book. The font was very tiny and I have read tiny font before but this was either more tiny than most or tiny and not very bold in color. So I got through it the best I could, mostly with a flashlight to brighten things up!

I enjoyed the first book in The Kinsman Chronicles and this sequel is good too. I'm not sure if I love one better than the other but that doesn't matter. In this book they were all traveling on the sea to find somewhere else to live since there was chaos and destruction in the first book. And of course they had many different troubles.

The two characters I love the most are Trevn and Mielle. I just loved them and they had a lot to go through what with magic, monsters, trying to find a new home. And Mielle's sister Amala was horrible! She seemed to be evil incarnate to me.

Anyway, I liked Wilek who was king for a bit and then had to fight giants and what not. There was also some weird magic going on in the book too.

Overall I enjoyed this book even though some people I liked were killed but that is the way it goes in these books =(

I received a print copy of this book through BethanyHouse.

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King's Blood.

February 13, 2017 – Started Reading
February 13, 2017 – Shelved
February 13, 2017 – Shelved as: author-pub-giveaways
February 13, 2017 – Shelved as: fantasy-all
February 13, 2017 – Shelved as: own
February 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo Wonderful review, Melissa! :-)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you so much sweetheart :-)

message 3: by P (new)

P Fab review, Melissa :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you sweet, P :-)

Layla ✷ Praise the sun ✷ Tiny fonts are an added challenge lol. But I am glad you enjoyed the book overall :D

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you hun bun :-)

message 7: by Aileene (new)

Aileene I would say, a lighthouse would've been perfect to aid in reading those small fonts :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Bwahahah! Yes, your right :-D

message 9: by George (new)

George Jankovic Awesome review, Melissa!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you so much, George :-)

Sarah (A French Girl) Who died? I hope not Zeroah. I have such hope for her and Wilek. And NOT Inolah either I hope. She deserves happinesz imo.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I would've write it here but I don't remember that far back. I would have to re-read