Pam 's Reviews > Wedding Date Rescue

Wedding Date Rescue by Sonya Weiss

When Casey was dumped at the alter by her fiancée, Kent was there to shield her from as much pain & humiliation as he could. Just like he had been there all her life. They grew up together & were friends.

When Kent's girlfriend walked out on him after he was injured on the job, Casey was there telling him any woman would be lucky to have, scars & all. Now, Casey needed his help with her business & Kent needed her help with a wedding his ex would be at. Who knew their feelings were so intense!

I loved this story! The characters are well developed & realistic. They seem like the kids growing up down the block. Now all grown up, they see each other in a different light. They both are afraid to show their feelings because they won't be reciprocated. The chemistry between them was apparent in the writing. The supporting cast supports the plot & provides additional color. I loved Casey's brothers & her best friend Josie! If you love friends to lovers & clean romance, you have to give this book a chance! I can't wait for the next one!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wedding Date Rescue.

February 12, 2017 – Started Reading