Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)'s Reviews > Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

16219087

You guys. I had EXTREMELY low expectations for this book and it totally blew me away. I've been avoiding this series for years because I thought it was just gonna be some lame ass, cheesy chick-lit, but MAN. I reeeeaaaaally liked this. Getting the next book from my library tonight because I *NEED* it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something Borrowed.

February 10, 2017 – Started Reading
February 10, 2017 – Shelved
February 10, 2017 –
page 70
21.74% "I'm reading so many books at once but I picked this up from the library yesterday and I just neeeeded to start it asap. Someone recommended this to me after I finished the Hating Game and so far I am really liking it! Will update later if that changes. Ha"
February 12, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Jaclyn Hooray, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The next one is pretty sweet and set in London!

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads) I was gonna tweet at you about it but then I second guessed myself because I couldn't remember if it was you that had tweeted at me or not! I should have gone with my gut haha. I'm sooooooo excited to read the next one! I'm a woman obsessed haha

Megan Rogers yes, I felt the same way. Emily giffin and Sophie Kinsella are pretty much the only "chick lit" I read because their books aren't overly cheesy cutesy.

Catfairy Books This book is so much more than a chick lit! It's so true to life about the turmoil the MC was feeling it touched me!

Catfairy Books No hate on chick lit I love it to death but sometimes it can be overdone! But I have read and loved those too I just haven't given them a higher rating than three stars normally.

Catfairy Books I found about you through my book buddy Madalyn! Enjoy your reviews on BookTube and hope to meet you soon! Maybe BookNet Fest!