Christine (Shh Moms Reading)'s Reviews > The Evolution of Ivy: Poison

The Evolution of Ivy by Lauren     Campbell

I have an excerpt and giveaway (open until Fri 2/24) - check it out HERE!

4-4.5 STARS!
"...true love requires true sacrifice."

Holy $h!t!!! What the hell did I just read?! I bought The Evolution of Ivy: Poison on a recommendation from my blogger friend Jen from Schmexy Girl and devoured this book in ONE SITTING on this cold blizzard day!! Crazy, psychotic, addicting...this book is deliciously intriguing and mind boggling f'd up!

What would you do if your trust was betrayed? If the love of your life was taken away? Would you do anything and everything to get him back? Jump into the mind of Poison Ivy as she struggles with her beauty, self esteem, and revenge as she fights to win back the love of her life and at what cost be damned.

Told in a couple of alternating POV's and in the past and present, you will learn everything about these characters. There are several OMG moments that will leave you completely speechless. Even now, I still can't believe how it all went down! I am seriously intrigued and left wanting more after that ending and can't wait to read what happens next...Another new author to follow - I feel like I am on a book high right now!!! What the heck is going to top this feeling - GAH!

I know I am not saying too much but read this excerpt....read these teasers and find out why you HAVE TO READ The Evolution of Ivy: Poison. This book and the author's writing style is very reminiscent of how I felt after reading Tarryn Fisher's The Opportunist. It is bat shit crazy but I can't stop thinking about it...trust me - just read it! And honestly for $.99 this book is a steal and worth so much more than what it costs - DO IT!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Ivy.

February 9, 2017 – Started Reading