Kerra's Reviews > Wild Rain

Wild Rain by Christine Feehan

Jul 27, 2011

I've read a couple of Christine Feehan books (Including Burning Wild from the shape-shifter series) and I think this is one of my favourites. There was a really good story line, and the characters were really interesting.

The tortured hero has sort of been getting on my nerves lately (I mean, seriously, it seems like they all have some deep dark secret in their past...maybe that's what makes them so interesting, but I find it a little repetative) but I thought Rio's story was really different and I didn't expect it at all.

Ahhh, and the twist! I thought it was well done. The ending wasn't too fast paced.

I found that in the middle of the novel, the plot wasn't really going anywhere and Feehan was just trying to make the book longer. It was a fight against Rio and something, then he would come back home and Rio and Racheal would argue or something, then he would go fight again... I don't know, it just seemed a little repetative.

Overall, I would give this book 4 stars. It wasn't perfect, but it was enjoyable!

* * * *

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Rain.