Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Aries Fire

Aries Fire by Christine Besze

bookshelves: arcs

Aries Fire (Fire and Water #2) is by author Christine Besze.
Published: June 28, 2016
Read: February 26, 2017
Kindle Edition: 275 pages
Standalone
POV: Told in first-person dual perspectives.
My Rating: 5
Cover: 4
Genres: Romance, New Adult

I loved this book! Every. Single. Thing. About. It!!!

Aries Fire is book two in the Fire and Water series. Although it is a standalone, you will definitely want to read the first book as well, Leo Rising. The first book does an amazing job of setting up for future books.

This book is suspenseful, dramatic and complex in character development as well as plot conflicts. There were many twists and turns to keep me fully engaged. And...biting my nails!

Jeremy and Dani.......

We first meet Jeremy and Dani in Leo Rising. We knew that they more than liked each other but circumstances kept them apart between the end of book one and the beginning of book two. Dani was so frustrated with Jeremy constantly walking out of her life and never knowing when he'd come back. She missed him deeply and felt hurt by Jeremy's hot/cold behavior with her. Dani finally decided she had enough!

When Jeremy was finally ready to claim Dani and give her all the attention she deserved, she didn't want it. She was so fed up and done with him. Jeremy wasn't going to let her push him away. She belonged to him and now he had to make her see they belonged together.

Can I just stop here for a minute and tell you how much I loved Jeremy. He was sexy, dangerous, protective, caring and a man you didn't mess with. Ever. By the end of the book I was so in love. (totally cougaring right now ;) )

There is a colossal amount of dangerous situations and suspense in this book. Violence and downright frightful circumstances arose at every turn. Of course anything mafia related is alarming. Christine Besze is very talented at writing this genre and I can't wait to read more from her.

Jeremy and Dani, Theo and Sophie (book one), and Joey and Shelby (their book coming soon), set off to vacation in Italy. It was supposed to be fun, sight-seeing, shopping and enjoying all Rome has to offer. Unfortunately what they ended up getting was a mafia related nightmare. There are so many twists and turns that held my attention from page one. Having resolution with the bad situations was not easy. Each step towards safety was like two steps back to danger. While there is a great amount of angst and mystery, thanks to Jeremy's love for Dani, there was also romance and erotic sexiness as well.

I am not giving anything in the plot away. You'll enjoy reading and guessing what comes next on your own. I will say again that you won't be disappointed by reading both and Aries Fire.

Can't wait for Joey and Shelby's romance and the suspense that will come with it.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a complimentarily copy of this novel. My opinions are honest and unbiased.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aries Fire.

February 9, 2017 – Shelved
February 9, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 26, 2017 – Started Reading
February 26, 2017 – Shelved as: arcs
February 26, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Great review, Christine! This sounds like my type of read. :)

Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~ I really loved it! I totally chewed off the fingernails on my right hand tho' lol :)