Aisha-Kimberly Hashmi 's Reviews > City of Skies

City of Skies by Farah Cook

Read 2 times. Last read February 8, 2017 to February 10, 2017.

okay, hold on to your chair, get your drink of choice, and if no where near a toilet then you better grab an adult diaper, cause when you start this you will not be able to put it down. I loved divergent and I cannot rave enough about this book!!! I know I am posting reviews at breakneck speed these days, I am posting reviews even from books I read, starting in around 1976, when I was 6 and yes, I still remember them! Giving props for those who deserve it, and between posting my reviews for books read and fell in love with long ago, it is like I have won the freaking lottery.... I have picked up one book after another this month, and guess what... all but *2* were 5 stars or more... this book was NO EXCEPTION... this book was so well written, deep, complex and makes you see it in your head like a movie, very vivid descriptions and the relationships are so well described, you get invested deeply, feeling so many emotions like it is you. a very well rounded book, and I am a fan, will be getting this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Skies.

February 8, 2017 – Started Reading
February 8, 2017 – Started Reading
February 8, 2017 – Shelved
February 8, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 8, 2017 – Finished Reading
February 10, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 10, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

InLoveWithLit Didn't know what to expect from this book but I really enjoyed it! This book grabs you and you go on the journey right along with the characters!!

Christine W I loved this book Nora development within the book and the growth of each one of the characters had me guessing and wanting more

message 3: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie Thanks for this review! I just started reading this one after my sis-in-laws praises- and her gifting it to me for Christmas.