Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty

The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty by Sierra Simone

The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty was a phenomenal conclusion to this duet that I could not get enough of. This last book captured everything that made me fall in love with these characters in the first place, and heightened that to a whole new level. What Sierra Simone gave me with Molly and Silas was everything in this story. It was passionate, heated, and full of so much pull and emotion that I felt every word of. From the very first page of their story I was completely consumed with everything they were sharing, and was hoping with everything in me that these two would figure out a way to work it all out and be together.

The opening of this book finds Molly realizing many things about the predicament she is in. It also finds Silas desperate to do what he can to be with her, and to show her that he would give her the world, if only she would give him the chance. Throughout this story the two of them are put to the test to see just how far they would go for one another, and through every page Sierra Simone allows you to get it all with them. She lets you see their hearts, she lets you feel what they feel, and she lets you fight with them through it all as they try to end up in the exact place they both want to be.

I think what I loved most about this book was how much it pushed these characters, and how much it allowed them to grow and evolve. Sure they were still who they were at their core, but this book's events forced them to look deep inside themselves and see who they really were, what they really wanted, and what they were going to do to go about getting that. Both Molly and Silas were put through the wringer a bit in this book, and my heart went to them again and again through it all. I felt and loved and lived every word of their story, their fight, their struggle, and their mesmerizing journey in a way that was so real and enjoyable. I truly can't say that enough.

I have LOVED every word of these historical serials by Sierra Simone. They are so consuming, so real, and so easy to just sink right into. These characters were so real, so easy to love and feel for, and just so dynamic. The world of these books felt so magical, and it had some serious heat and spark through every page that I loved every bit of. These stories and characters and words pushed my heart, my feels, and just about everything else in the best possible way.

I truly can't recommend this series enough. The writing was exceptional, the heat and pull was out of this world, and everything I got with these characters made me love them even more!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty.

February 7, 2017 – Started Reading