JoAnne McMaster (Any Good Book)'s Reviews > The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book: Old-Fashioned All-American Treats for Your Ice Cream Maker

The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book by Robin Donovan

bookshelves: cooking

As a lover of ice cream, I wish I would have had this book at Christmas. It would have saved me a lot of time searching the stores for Eggnog and Candy Cane ice cream, since both recipes are in here, along with a delicious-sounding Gingerbread, which I will definitely be making.

There are plenty of others that sound yummy, too - Mocha Fudge, Strawberry Shortcake, Pineapple and Strawberry-Banana. Then there are classic flavors like Butter Brickle, Mint Chip, Chocolate Chip and Vanilla. To top it off there are flavors for sherbet and frozen yogurt.

But this book doesn't stop there: it has recipes for cones, toppings and even "Magic Shell".

It's a delightful book with enough recipes to please everyone and well worth the price of purchasing an ice cream maker if you don't have one already.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book.

Finished Reading