Nancy's Reviews > Cold Secrets

Cold Secrets by Toni Anderson

F 50x66

** spoiler alert ** I found out who the mole was in Cold Secrets by Toni Anderson shortly before midnight one night. There was no way I was going to be able to put the book down then! I got it finished and then it took another hour for me to calm down enough to get to sleep.
I spent most of yesterday trying to figure out how to write this review and decided that was a pretty good recommendation.
Lucas is working on little sleep and beating himself up about all of the people who were killed in the bomb, but he and two girls got out alive. He's a loner, but this time he will work with just about anyone but a traitor to bring down the human trafficking.
Agents Ashley Chen and Mallory Rooney are not field agents, but they too will do whatever it takes to bring down the gang. Unfortunately, every time they get a lead, the witness, lead, snitch is destroyed or killed. Mallory and her finance Alex have been in another Cold Justice book, so we already know them. Ashley Chen is new. She hasn't been with the FBI long and is on her last rotation until she can finally work in cyber tech. She also has a secret. A secret that could get her kicked out of the FBI and maybe in prison. She was born Jenny Britton, niece of one of the worse gangs in the world.
I'm not even going to try to describe what happens in this book. It is full of action, plot twists, people devoided of any redeeming qualities, and dedicated agents. There's steamy romance, redemption, and betrayal. It will keep you on the edge of your seat and up past your bedtime!
Make this the next book that you read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold Secrets.

Finished Reading