Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty

The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty by Sierra Simone

This was a phenomenal beginning to Molly and Silas' story. It blew my mind in the best way possible, it has me needing more of their story in my life this very second, and it has already shown me that their story will be everything. What I got with these two in this short introduction was intense, emotional, and it tugged at my heart so much with what they both shared. It also showed me such a different side to them than I already knew, and I can't wait to read the rest of this series to see how everything goes for these two.

I am loving the fact that this series will continue in the world I fell in love with while reading the Markham Hall series. I loved those books, and Julian and Ivy, something fierce, and I am beyond excited to see what Molly and Silas have in store for me in this series. This beginning for Molly and Silas has it all to hook you in, and I am telling you, once you read it, you will have to know more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty.

February 5, 2017 – Shelved