Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Held

Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

description

Oh... my.... goodness! This was an intense book! There are a bunch of parts that were so fucked up, I thought I was going to vomit. Actually, this entire book is fucked up. But in a good, sick, twisted, emotionally raw, scary and heart pounding way. It will for sure get your adrenaline pumping! This book will stay with me for a very long time.

"Only a monster would do something like that. I looked at him as he shocked her wound and knew I was right. Only a monster would do something like that. And his name was Ron."

description

"I'd be sure I was prepared to reap before I started sowing, if I were you, Nicole."

If you pick up this book, just know that there are potential triggers for people. Rape, torture, necrophilia, murder, plenty of mind fucks and there is a some pregnancy torture. I'll tell you something... I learned some life lessons in this book.

I must also check out a book that is referenced... Annie's Revenge. Also... this author is from the Ozarks. This is only 3 hours away from me. I actually go there every summer and my uncle has a cabin there.

BUY THE BOOK

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Held.

February 4, 2017 – Shelved
February 4, 2017 – Shelved as: amazon-ku
February 5, 2017 – Started Reading
February 5, 2017 – Shelved as: kidnapping
February 7, 2017 –
52.0% "Oh my lawd! This.... this guy... I have no words.

description"
February 10, 2017 – Shelved as: read-2017
February 10, 2017 – Shelved as: suspense
February 10, 2017 – Shelved as: violence
February 10, 2017 – Finished Reading

JESSICA Awesome Review, Mindy. I been wanting to read this one. Question for you??? (view spoiler)

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) JESSICA wrote: "Awesome Review, Mindy. I been wanting to read this one. Question for you???
"

(view spoiler)

JESSICA Thanks for the info, Mindy! =)