Kerry CS Literary Jewelry's Reviews > Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling

F 50x66
Feb 04, 2017

I am not the most devoted of Harry Potter fans. Don’t get me wrong. I loved the books and I have been known to embark on passionate rants about (among other things) the sheer awesomeness of Neville Longbottom and how he is the true hero of the story. But, Niffler-like, I’ve been known to get distracted by something shiny – in my case, other books and series – and miss out on the later additions to the Harry Potter universe. This is why, sadly, I am coming late to the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them party. And it is truly sad because Fantastic Beasts was simply the most fun I have had in the Harry Potter world. I am sure I am not alone in this but I want a Niffler and a Bowtruckle as pets, (Despite the fact that a Niffler in my jewelry studio would surely be a disaster in the making!) I also think the 1920’s style and flavor blended beautifully with the Harry Potter universe – A Diagon Alley-esque speakeasy? Brilliant!!) If nothing else, Harry Potter cosplay just got a million times more fabulous! All in all, I really loved Fantastic Beasts and I will be first in line to check out the further adventures of Newt Scamander and his suitcase of fantastic beasts!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Finished Reading