Heather's Reviews > Her Secret Ranger

Her Secret Ranger by Donna Michaels

U 50x66

This is the second story in the At-Ease ranch series, and although it is book number two, it can be read as a standalone. I have not read the first book (yet), but that did not change my enjoyment of this at all. Some minor plotlines from the first book were spoiled, but again, not enough to make me regret reading them out of order.

Brick and Beth are two incredibly likable characters. Even though Beth keeps her true identity a secret from Brick, she does it for reasons that make sense to her at the time. I didn't agree with her choices, but I understood them. Granted, I have no clue how she thought that going to At-Ease with Brick before telling him who she was could even be in the same realm as a good idea, but it almost worked.

Although Cord's protectiveness was a bit over-dramatic, it suited the purpose of this book, and led to Beth's best moments in the book. I also wonder if his extreme reactions to “breaking the buddy code” will be explained in his own book, but I'm not going spoil anything buy making assumptions here.

This was a quick but fun read with really great chemistry. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a light read with a whole lot of sexiness.

I requested and was granted an ARC of this book by NetGalley. I wrote this review because I enjoyed the book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Secret Ranger.

February 4, 2017 – Started Reading