Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > The Education of Ivy Leavold

The Education of Ivy Leavold by Sierra Simone

Sierra Simone continues to blow me away with what she is giving me in this series. With the perfect amount of visceral heat, the most alluring pull, and two characters I can't get enough of, this serial is giving me life right now. It has pulled me in with all that it has, and it has me needing more of it all. I need more answers to the many questions I have still with these characters and their story. I need more of the undeniable heat and connection they share that literally makes my breath catch more times than I can count. I need more of the deeply felt love they share that is tinged with the best amount of emotion and heart. I need more of it all, and I truly can't wait to get back with these characters.

As I sit here writing this all I can think about his what Ivy and Julian share. I feel their love and fire in my bones, along with the fear and raw darkness that tinges the edges of everything that they share. I feel so much of what those two have shared, and I feel myself already preparing for the twists and turns that will come their way in the next installment to their story. The way that Sierra Simone perfectly weaves together their story of lust, love, and mystery has me feeling and living and breathing it all with these two as they embark on their story together.

Now I've said before that I am not a typical fan of historical romance, but Sierra Simone is making me eat my words with everything she's giving me in this story. She is continuing to blow me away with the beauty and magic in the world that she creates, and the way that she authentically creates every ounce of what these characters share within that world is everything. It's real and tangible and so enjoyable to experience. It's also showing me that petticoats are a lot more sensual than I ever thought they could be.

This installment to Julian and Ivy's story shows them drawing closer and closer to one another. As their love and feelings for one another deepens, so does Ivy's curiosity about what really happened to Julian's first two wives. The way that her questions and doubts and fears are brought into the story adds another dynamic layer to what these two are sharing, and it had me NEEDING to know what would happen next as I continued reading. The way that Sierra Simone pulls you into it all with these two will have you right in the thick of it, needing those answers just as much, all while feeling the indescribable heat they share.

Julian and Ivy's feelings for one another definitely push the boundaries a bit, but only in the best possible way, and that had me blushing something fierce through every page of this story. The way that Sierra Simone couples that heat and connection with the feelings they share will have you feeling and living it all with them. It'll bring their story to life in front of your heart and eyes in the most real way, and it will have you wanting more and more of what those two share. All throughout reading this part of their story I found myself so in it with them both, with my heart on my sleeve feeling it all with them. The way that their love, their emotions, their visceral heat, and just everything that they share in this story comes together in the most all-feeling and consuming way.

This series perfectly captures everything these two are sharing, and has me on the edge of my seat ready to see what will be between them. With a writing style that pulls you in full force, this story and these characters are continuing to give me it all in the most amazing way. I loved every heated, suspense filled, and emotional moment of this chapter in Julian and Ivy's story, and I truly can't wait for more!!!

If you are looking for a new series to devour, then you NEED to run yourself to these books this very second. This. Very. Second!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Education of Ivy Leavold.

February 3, 2017 – Started Reading