Tari's Reviews > Blueberry Muffin Murder

Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke

bookshelves: 2020-print-book

A trip to Lake Eden, Minnesota in late February brought the new Winter Carnival to the town while Hannah had to chase down who killed the star of a cooking show in her Cookie Jar's pantry. Andrea got to help her sleuth quite a bit, and I always enjoy the sisters doing this together. They make a good snooping team. Andrea has just the right thing to say to everyone while poor Hannah just blurts out what's on her mind, lol. Needless to say, Hannah liked for Andrea to be the one schmoozing people to get them to talk.

I had sort of guessed the killer, but the showdown was pretty awesome. There was also a little side mystery going on with Janie, Andrea's high school friend who was back in town. After the case was solved, there were a few people with fun announcements at the end during dinner.

I'm really trying to read this series more in order. I know it's one of the very few series that I've skipped around in, sometimes due to reading an ARC, and while each book normally can stand on its own, I like knowing the names and characters from the get-go.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blueberry Muffin Murder.

February 3, 2017 – Shelved