Lisa Filipe's Reviews > Her Secret Ranger

Her Secret Ranger by Donna Michaels

Can we say sexy, sassy and OH SO MUCH FUN! Donna Michaels knows how to write a LOL romance with characters that have you falling in love! I was DYING for Brick's book after reading IN A RANGER'S ARMS, and boy, HER SECRET RANGER does NOT disappoint!

Donna takes this one up a notch with the sexy, and I have to say, I was HANGING on every touch, every kiss, every....romp...oh my! Brick and Beth made me want to take a cold shower but in ALL the right kind of ways!

The emotional build up is so smooth, from a fling to falling, and we have all been there, having fun when someone sneaks inside your heart! There was a bit of secrecy on her end when she finds out the connection between Brick and her older brother, but I was so right there with her, I wanted to hold on to the little time they had left before the bomb dropped...and my heart just BROKE!!!!! I think I was crying right along with Beth. Heart on my sleeve kind of girl I am, I so understood where she was coming from.

An absolute keeper shelf series in my opinion and I CAN'T WAIT for Cord's story...and I hope Vince and Leo get their HEA's....this series MUST go on!!

Readers of Lori Wilde and Candis Terry will FALL for the Men of At Ease SO HARD!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Secret Ranger.

February 3, 2017 – Started Reading
February 11, 2017 – Shelved as: first-reads
February 11, 2017 – Shelved as: gifted-by-publisher
February 11, 2017 – Shelved as: tasty-book-tour
February 11, 2017 – Shelved as: netgalley

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace wooodeh wooo.. :-) nice review

Lisa Filipe Diana, I LOVE this series!!