Becky Rendon's Reviews > The Catch

The Catch by K. Bromberg

Jun 27, 2017

There is no excuse for not reading The Catch...unless you need to "catch" up with The Player first. Easton Wylder is a must on every book boyfriend aficionado list. (So I collect them- I'm a connoisseur.)

So read The Player and hold on to your hearts because he is a darn good player. Easton will steal it without you realizing it. Be ready for every emotion that will hit because they come hard and fast. Once you get over the shock, you will scramble for The Catch.

The Catch with its equally succinct title will hit you with a curveball. Maybe it's a sidewinder...then the beaning you're going to take will be a enough to knock you off your equilibrium. K. Bromberg does not allow for any healing to the reader. No she keeps you scrambling for purchase like a ball player in a downpour. Slippery grass, dirt that sucks you in like quicksand...leaving you filled with doubt and shaking your head.

I knew at halfway through that this game, this player, this catch...would definitely be a life changer. I may still be in shock but the tears I'm crying are accompanied by a smile. It was an absolute joy to love Easton Wylder. The fangirl in me will be looking out for jerseys, baseballs, and a signed copies of these books.

Don't hate The Player, hate the game...sorry I had to throw in a cheesy line. This duet is one of those that you will buy the ebook, the paperback, and then hunt for an memorabilia that comes out. It's the perfect amount of sassy, fun, and sweet with downright naughty but it also touches your heart and makes you feel like one of the team.

So I will take one for the team...Easton I will hold you up and take care of you. Forget Scout...(yeah, didn't think so...)

reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Catch.

February 3, 2017 – Shelved