Ilze's Reviews > The Evolution of Ivy: Poison

The Evolution of Ivy by Lauren     Campbell

12206696

bookshelves: 2017-release, abuse, book-1-of-my-fav-series, fav-heroine, favorites

OMG this was FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

I got major Olivia Kaspen and Joe Goldberg vibes, but the author has given the story and Ivy/Emily her own spin and I loved it <3

Anyway, I need the sequel now!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Ivy.

February 2, 2017 – Started Reading
February 2, 2017 – Shelved
February 2, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-release
February 2, 2017 – Shelved as: abuse
February 2, 2017 – Shelved as: book-1-of-my-fav-series
February 2, 2017 – Shelved as: fav-heroine
February 2, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
February 2, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Lauren Campbell Thank you for your awesome review! I am so excited you're so enthusiastic about my book <3 I will say, I have never read Olivia Kaspen, so I will have to check her out. I do, however, love You. And YOU ;)

Lauren Campbell Hahaha. I just realized Olivia Kaspen is a character in The Opportunist when I looked it up. I have never read that series. I've only read one Tarryn book, and that was Bad Mommy :) So, forgive my ignorance on that.

Ilze Lauren wrote: "Thank you for your awesome review! I am so excited you're so enthusiastic about my book <3 I will say, I have never read Olivia Kaspen, so I will have to check her out. I do, however, love You. And..."

Thank you for your comments! If I knew you will be reading it, I would have written a lot more. I loved the book and I will be counting down the days till the next one whenever we get the date ;)

Ilze Lauren wrote: "Hahaha. I just realized Olivia Kaspen is a character in The Opportunist when I looked it up. I have never read that series. I've only read one Tarryn book, and that was Bad Mommy :) So, forgive my ..."

Hahaha, you have to try the opportunist. Olivia is probably my all time favorite anti-heroine :D

Lauren Campbell Behind Ivy, right? HA!

Ilze Lauren wrote: "Behind Ivy, right? HA!"

Ivy is still a heroine in my book, lots of good in her besides her crazy ways

Lauren Campbell Touché