Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)'s Reviews > Shade's Lady

Feb 02, 2017

Read from March 14 to 15, 2017

Princess-Elizabeth-300x252

small frame review

Check out all our reviews at www.PerusingPrincesses.net

OMG!!! I have missed Joanna Wylde's Reapers Motorcycle Club!!!
Her MC world is like no other!! Her characters have depth, the drama has purpose, the hotness requires cold showers! You just can't go wrong when you read her books!!

In this installment we get the young but wise Shade. He is the youngest National President in history... now don't get me wrong.. this does not make him a kid.. he is all man, all biker, all badass!!
He has earned his title. He takes his title to heart, even if that heart is not complete.

Enter Mandy McBride. She is one tough chic. She has had a tough time, from upbringing to men. She believes she will suffer the McBride curse. She will not be happy in love. And she is fine with that. She will have her fun... protect her heart, and be her sisters rock, and help with her kids. She will do anything for them. So love is not part of the plan.

Destiny always has a funny twist... because once Shade sets his eyes on Mandy, all bets are off. Well except the raw deal that gets Mandy in his bedroom to begin with.... She fights her way to steer clear of all things Shade, she just knows he is not one to keep. He will hit the road soon enough... so whats the harm... she can have some fun right?? Shade isn't looking for an old lady, so he is upfront with her. They have a deal. They have a lot of fun. And of course.. their hearts listen!

Don't be fooled by this being a novella, there is nothing missing! Joanna carefully crafts this story where it will leave you satisfied, yet as always, yearning for so much more about the Reapers Motorcycle Club!

"Nope. That’s not how it works,” Shade said, sliding his hand up into my hair. “It was about a member of a support club lying to the national president of the Reapers. He tried to cheat me out of five hundred bucks by promising something he didn’t own. We can’t let guys like Rebel get away with that shit. Wouldn’t matter what it was about, the principle’s the same.”

“There are so many things wrong with that statement that I don’t even know where to start. I...I literally can’t figure out what I want to argue with you about because it’s all wrong. All of it.”

“It’s how our world works,” he said, rubbing up and down my lower back. He might’ve been trying to soothe me but my thoughts were spinning too fast. “There’s good and bad. Part of the good is that when you belong to someone in a club, it’s not just his job to protect you, it’s the whole club’s. I’d die for Dopey’s old lady and I don’t even like the bitch. He’s my brother, though, and she’s his property. It is what it is.”

This review was originally posted on Perusing Princesses

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shade's Lady.

02/02 marked as: to-read