Claudia Blanton's Reviews > Her Relentless Russian

Her Relentless Russian by Leslie North

I am happy that I picked up the third book of the Karev Brothers Series, as it is much better than the first installment of the series, even if I was not as content with it, as the last series I read by Leslie North. Leslie has a talent for tying up her series very nicely, which did not happen as well with this one, as it left me still wanting more - more stories, more conclusion, more resolution. Still, I thought this series as a whole, and this book on it own was entertaining.

Usually, I recommend that you can read any of the Author's books as a stand-alone novel, but I highly suggest that you should read the other two installments first, before diving into this novel. It makes much more sense as a series, than a stand-alone, and will make a lot more sense than if you read it randomly.

That said, I really liked this Karev brother, much better than his arrogant brothers. The female lead - Harper - is feisty, and not someone who would take being bullied into submission, no matter if it is from Dimitri, or anyone else. That was a nice change from the first book, which had a push-over female lead. I like romance novels where both main characters are equal in character.

This book redeemed the series for me, and let some of what makes Leslie North one of my favorite romance Authors shine through.

I received this book for free via NetGalley in return for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Relentless Russian.

Started Reading