Tina Todd shobe's Reviews > Love Is Forever Blue

Love Is Forever Blue by Donalyn Maurer

This is book 2 in the McGinty's of San Antonio series. I'm very thankful that I got to read these books back to back as I think the suspense would of killed me.

I highly recommend you read these books in order so you get the full affect of the story. Trust me, you'll want too.

This book starts off with Jaycee McGinty and her sister, Abigail surviving the brutal attack by her over-the-edge ex-boyfriend, Rocky.

Max's (Blue) and Jaycee's love is getting stronger. His love for her, his patience with her, his understanding is beyond amazing! He's definitely one of a kind. Though his support Jaycee recovers and becomes stronger than ever. She is one tough lady!

In this book we discover why Rocky was the way he was. I was right, his dad is pure evil and there is more than his dad involved.

I really like Johnny's character. He's Max's brother.

Just when they think the threat is over...it's not....

It's amazing how all the characters in this book intertwine.

At the end of this book we discover Rocky is still alive and is going to go renegade. Lincoln and himself also find out they have a sister that they unknowingly know. It's now up to Lincoln to protect her.

This book is very well written and kept me intrigued the whole way through. I just love this series and am onto book 3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Is Forever Blue.

Finished Reading
February 1, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Donalyn thank you