~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~'s Reviews > Love by Design

Love by Design by Sam B. Morgan

bookshelves: m-m, bisexual-ofy

Very sexy with a hint of sweetness, Love by Design is a friends to enemies to friends AGAIN and finally (finally!) to lovers story.

It took Ben a while to figure out what he wanted. I didn't blame Jeremy for being so standoffish, but Ben was hard to resist. He meant well; he just didn't know how to break free of his controlling, manipulative father.

I loved the interactions between the men, and I really liked Addie, Ben's friend. She was an awesome female character, strong and supportive, but not meddling.

I wanted to know more about both men. Was Ben's mother even around? I was bummed that the setting of the book felt so generic. The majority of the story takes place in Sydney, where the men go to close a business deal. But where were all the Aussies?

Also, there were quite a few typos, which is always cringe-worthy in a published work. If I shell out four bucks for a book, I expect it to be EDITED.

I'm still going with 4 stars, because this was a fun, easy read with some truly mouthwatering smexy scenes, a delicious slow burn, and a great epilogue.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love by Design.

February 1, 2017 – Shelved
February 1, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 5, 2017 – Started Reading
February 5, 2017 – Shelved as: m-m
February 7, 2017 – Shelved as: bisexual-ofy
February 7, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele YESSSS!

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Ele wrote: "YESSSS!"

message 3: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Ele wrote: "YESSSS!"

I'm so glad you recommended this one. The scene on the floor - holy shit, that was HOT!"

I'm glad you liked it. The second half is super hot. I loved the couch scene!