Katy's Reviews > Fireflies

Fireflies by Lacey Reah

Jul 25, 2011

bookshelves: ebook
Recommended to Katy by: Lacey Reah
Recommended for: fans of erotica, esp. lesbian erotica, involving vampires

Please note: I originally read and reviewed this in August, 2011. I'm editing this to fit in my current format and add a disclosure.

Disclosure: I received a free ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Genre: Lesbian erotica/Vampires
Reading Level: Adult (ADULT!!)
Recommended for: If you're looking for vampire, lesbian erotica.

My Synopsis: Fireflies is about a woman named Linda. She is in a good relationship with a terrific man, but she feels restless – something needs to change. One night, she goes to watch the fireflies in the park and meets Natasha, a mysterious, beautiful, red-eyed woman – and by the next night, Linda has changed. She needs the blood of someone in the throes of ecstasy in order to survive. Natasha warns her not to bother with men – their climax is too short-lived. Women, on the other hand, can maintain climaxes for long periods of time … women can provide sustenance. She is content with her new life – until she meets Jesse, who changes everything.

My Thoughts: Essentially a work of lesbian erotic, Fireflies is evocative and lushly detailed, the descriptions giving vivid life to this story of transformation, change and longing. Those who enjoy erotic stories, especially those involving women, should enjoy this story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fireflies.

July 25, 2011 – Shelved