Becky Rendon's Reviews > Breaking Gravity

Breaking Gravity by Autumn Grey

Mar 24, 2017

I have to say that I feel deprived and it's my own fault. I was intrigued by book one. I added it to my TBR (also known as the Bermuda Triangle of books) and promptly forgot. (In my defense my TBR has over 5,000 books on it.) Along comes Breaking Gravity...I'm not sure if the titles or the covers gave off a PNR vibe ( I love PNR however, this book is not PNR) and I wasn't in the mood or what but I'm so glad I didn't let it go to my TBR.

This story is a second chance and a naughty professor all in one. I'm sure plenty of people will be intrigued by the scandal. It's hot, no denying that but the beauty of this story is in the bond. These two people have been beaten down by life, fate, whatever. They have been demoralized and left in the shells they inhabit. Neither one believes in hope. Neither one expects more out of life. They simply exist.

Depressing and melancholy as it is, they both are resigned to that life. Until they meet...

It's a beautiful story. You don't have to have read Fall Back Skyward to fall for these two. But I would be jealous of you if you did. There is a certain bond that you acquire having met the family before starting this book and the dynamics would be spelled out more. However, I suffered no loses by not reading it first (Think of it as extra credit and a jump start). I will be making up for lost time though!

I can't wait to see what's in store for Elise in the next one. I have a feeling it will be wonderful.

reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Gravity.

January 28, 2017 – Shelved