Kathy Rouchelle 's Reviews > From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella

From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella by Dani René

Hell of a lot of hotness happening in this book! First let me say that these characters are so very well defined and well written. Second the storyline is intriguing in that you are offered glimpses into Sky's past and to what has made her who she is today. Some of the glimpses made me feel a little uneasy as I just didn't know what to expect or that I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. One thing I do know, there is much more to her story than what was let out of the bag in this book and I am sure the rest will come out in the next book, which will be a nail biting wait. Then comes HIM, the mystery man who sees her, recognizes her, wants her for his own, for his "toy". But it's not only his want, it is his need, his heart's need. He knows her, he's trained her, he's loved her and he left her. But he's back and doesn't know how to tell her who he really is.
The draw between the two of them is there and it is strong. She doesn't understand why, but she knows something is different with him, he's not like the other's she dances for and the pull she feels towards him is baffling to her, but she can't get him out of her mind no matter how hard she tries.

Problem with all of this is, when she finds out, how will she react? This storyline is extremely well written and leaves enough out so to keep you guessing and reading on to see what will happen with these two as soon as possible. But alas, you will have to wait. Stay tuned folks, we may be in for a bumpy ride with this one. I have my seat-belt ready...do you??

Highly recommend this new series! Don't let yourself get caught trying catch up..start now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella.

January 25, 2017 – Started Reading