Anna RBTL Book Promotions 's Reviews > Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker by Stacey Kennedy

5+ Stars
Sexy and trilling from beginning to end!

From the moment I heard the premise for Heartbreaker, I was excited. I love all of Stacey Kennedy’s books and this one did not disappoint. I'm a huge fan of characters who perceive themselves as unworthy of love. There is nothing better to me than watching these types of characters fall hard for someone and in the process, learn to love themselves. It's why I read romance novels, and Stacey Kennedy weaves her magic again with Heartbreaker, an unforgettable romance. Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, everything changes, leaving you breathless in anticipation attempting to discover the next move. I LOVED the hot and steamy scenes between them but what really got me was the slow development of feelings between them. The fighting against it. The feeling that neither of them deserved the happiness they had found in each other and the realization that they couldn't live without the other and the drive to fight for what they wanted. This is one of those books you can’t stop reading, turning the next page can’t come fast enough. In the end? You’ll sit there marveling over the world you’ve just surrendered to and need to take a deep breath. Powerful, sexy, and intriguing. Heartbreaker is the ultimate romance and a novel that must be savored like a fine wine.

**** Disclosure of Material: I received a final and/or advanced reader copy of this book from the Author/Publisher with the hope that I will leave my Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... My Opinions. I am posting this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising". *****

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartbreaker.

January 14, 2017 – Started Reading