Lauren Green's Reviews > Giving It All Away…and Getting It All Back Again: The Way of Living Generously

Giving It All Away…and Getting It All Back Again by David Green

Jan 25, 2017

I love this book. And not only because my grandfather, David Green, is the author. This book has years worth of wisdom on important topics such as family, work, and long-term vision.
The book begins by challenging the reader to live life intentionally thinking long term- encouraging the idea of leaving a legacy long after we are gone. It walks through stories the author lived through, such as the struggles of the Supreme Court battle for Hobby Lobby, an experience in the 1980s that almost brought the company to bankruptcy, and the path that lead the family to sign away the rights to the company. Even though I have lived the stories in this book, I still gained much wisdom through its pages!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Giving It All Away…and Getting It All Back Again.

January 20, 2017 – Started Reading
January 25, 2017 – Shelved
January 25, 2017 –
page 75
February 5, 2017 –
page 137
February 21, 2017 – Finished Reading

Laurie Abney Thanks Lauren! Sounds like a great read. I'll check it out. Tell Michael I said hi!