Dawn's Reviews > Juliet's Answer: One Man's Search for Love and the Elusive Cure for Heartbreak

Juliet's Answer by Glenn Dixon

U 50x66

liked it

3.75 ⭐. I don't read a lot of memoirs but I found I enjoyed this book. It was a light and fluid read and you could quite easily picture the narrator and what he's describing. I particularly enjoyed the story of him teaching Shakespeare to his students. As he says throughout the story, everyone is looking for love. It is human nature to do so. The tricky part is knowing when you've found it, how to keep it and knowing when to let go if it isn't working. Almost everyone has struggled with this at one point or another in their life. How you deal with it is what makes you who you are. Hearing some of the letters that Glenn answered as a scribe of Juliet goes to show that all this is universal. No matter what part of the world you're from, people struggle with how to find love. For some it comes easy and for others, not so much. A good read if you need a reminder that no matter what, you're not alone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Juliet's Answer.

January 22, 2017 – Started Reading