Deborah's Reviews > Inferno

Inferno by Catherine Doyle

Read 2 times. Last read January 21, 2017 to January 22, 2017.

4.5*

'Vendetta' surprised me and so when I started reading 'Inferno' my expectations were high and it was good, really good. It's full of secrets and lies, twists, turns and surprises and so so much more, it's a fabulous read.
As if she doesn't have enough trouble with the Falcones another family makes itself know, the Marino's the sworn enemy of the Falcones and Sophie is right in the middle but why?
What's so special about Sophie, where does she fit in and again why won't anyone tell her what's going on?
Millie is still the best friend a girl could ask for and although she's still attracted to Nic Sophie finds herself drawn to Luca (yes, yes, yes) I can't say much more because I don't want to spoil anything but if you liked 'Vendetta' then you'll love this.
There's no going back after this Sophie's life is irrevocably changed but who will be left standing at the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inferno.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
January 17, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
January 17, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
January 21, 2017 – Started Reading
January 22, 2017 – Shelved
January 22, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Ohhhh intriguing!!! Terrific review!! xx

message 2: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Jenny wrote: "Ohhhh intriguing!!! Terrific review!! xx"

Thanks Jenny, I'm loving this series and I'm starting the third and final book next. Xx

message 3: by Alp (new)

Alp Great review, Deborah. xx

message 4: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo Awesome review, Deb. Strange thing--I tried to look these up, and I can't find Inferno anywhere :-/

message 5: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz Another great review Deborah!

message 6: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Alp wrote: "Great review, Deborah. xx"

message 7: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: "Awesome review, Deb. Strange thing--I tried to look these up, and I can't find Inferno anywhere :-/"

Thanks Q

message 8: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Carvanz wrote: "Another great review Deborah!"

Thanks Carvanz xx

message 9: by 'Q' aka CoCo (new)

'Q' aka CoCo :( The link pulls the book up, but it says it's not available for purchase???

message 10: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah 'Q' aka CoCo wrote: ":( The link pulls the book up, but it says it's not available for purchase???"

That's weird it's on iBooks as well xx

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Fabulous review, Barbara ;)

message 12: by Snow (new) - rated it 5 stars

Snow Awesome review, Deb! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Excellent review Deborah! = ) xx

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Adding it to the list D! Thanks.