Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland

bookshelves: arcs-reviewed

I'd like to take a moment to bow down and give praise to the ever impressive and absolutely outstanding collaborative genius duo that is Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland.

Now on to the amazingness that is Mister Moneybags...

This book was so much more than I expected or could have ever imagined. Once I started, I literally couldn't put it down. It was funny, witty, sexy and filled with a completely addictive Telenovela style drama that kept me hooked through and through. So much so, a camera could have panned in for great response close ups like...

Bianca George was awesome. She was funny, quick witted, independent, adventurous and spunky. She was like my spirit animal. Dexter Truitt Jr was totally sexy, smart, kind and quite romantic. Together they were absolutely perfect. The sexual tension was evident from their very first meeting which happens to be the best elevator scene I've come across. Sure you can get heavy petting, insane kissing and crazy hot sex from the typical elevator scenes, but Bianca had BALLS, which opened them up to some seriously funny conversations. I was laughing my ass off just 3% in to the story. That will always stand out and remain memorable for me.

It just got better from there. From Dex's crazy idea to pursue Bianca under a fake persona, to his even crazier problem of being jealous of said guy. But what also touched me was the topic this book touched on. Lies. Big lies and little white lies lead to serious emotional hurt with a potential for chaotic situations. With equal measure of emotion to counter the humor this story had the perfect combination for an entertaining read.

I can't fathom how these two authors manage to top their previous releases, but they do it each and every time. Their talent and genius knows no bounds and their continuous originality in the characters and story lines hook me in every time.

It's impossible to be disappointed with any element in this book. It has everything you could want!!

☑ A sexy millionaire
☑ A spunky, headstrong female
☑ Soap Opera level drama
☑ Super high levels of sexual tension
☑ So many LOL moments
☑ Passion and romance

This all totaled up to be an unforgettable and must recommend read!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

An off sensation suddenly came over me. One I could honestly say I had never felt before. It was jealousy. But not just any jealousy. Jealousy of my own f*cking self. Suddenly, Jay wanted to f*ck up Dex in the worst way.

"I want to help you relax before we leave."
"How are you going to manage that?"
"It's time your pu**y became acquainted with my mouth."

I smiled back and looked Dex in the eyes for a long while. What was staring back at me was absolutely beautiful. Not the man himself, but looking into his eyes, I saw love in its purest form. It was honest and open and willing to give me anything I wanted.

Available Now on Kindle, Paperback and Audiobook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

January 21, 2017 – Shelved
January 21, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
April 8, 2017 – Started Reading
April 8, 2017 –
page 0
0.0% "So EXCITED!!! Everything written by these two is PURE GOLD! I'm goin in..."
April 9, 2017 – Finished Reading