Beth ~ Panda & Boodle's Reviews > Blood Money

Blood Money by Tee O'Fallon

No one really fell in love in a moment. It took days, weeks, months, sometimes years to fall in love.
Didn’t it?

I fell in love in a moment… or at least, within a handful of pages. When it comes to Blood Money by Tee O’Fallon, it's practically impossible not to.

From the start, this fast-paced, action-packed, suspenseful romance had my attention and each page caused my heart rate to spike and my blood to pump. It was tense and intriguing; a tangled web of lies, pasts, money, lust and ugh, SO. MUCH. MORE.

There isn't a single thing about this book that I didn't enjoy. The twists and mystery kept coming, but were well-paced—not one on top of the other, rather an even spread that kept the investigation fresh, the romance simmering and excitement coming. And between those twists came much needed quiet moments, along with a chance to get to know Gray and Alex, mine their secrets and fall in love with them.

Oh, it was so easy to fall in love with them. Their actions and choices were on point—in keeping with their characters, aligned with what I would likely do in similar situations. It made sense. It made me sympathize with both of them in equal measure. And it made my chest ache.

Because this couple were electric. Their chemistry, their heat, their tension were palpable, and every page had me on the edge of seat, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

For the record, I got the best. Because this is a book written by someone who understands suspense. Everything in Blood Money had an authentic vibe—and although dramatic and intense, Ms. O’Fallon presented it in a way that was wholly believable.

Needless to say, I am greatly anticipating more in this series. The Pyramid is still out there, and Dom and Daisy (and maybe even Jess and Moira?!) are still looking for their moment to fall in love. And I can't wait to share it with them.

Electricity…sparking and crackling between them like a desert lightning storm. Powerful. Sharp. Exciting and difficult to resist.

~ FIVE Pyramid STARS ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Money.

January 21, 2017 – Started Reading