Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > When Hunter Meets Seeker

When Hunter Meets Seeker by Betty Shreffler

Feb 07, 2017

**Copy provided by author, in exchange for an honest review**

This is my first read from Author Betty Shreffler and I quite enjoyed it. I love reading paranormal and I get super excited when I find another one I can enjoy. When Dex and Anya met for the first time, sparks flew. So Dex being a who he was, ended them in between the sheets that same day. Yes, it was fast, but it was hot. If you read the book you’d understand why Anya fell into bed with him right away. Anya never wanted to accept Dex for who he was, so she tried to keep clear of him. But no matter what she did, they somehow always end up in the same place. Each and every time they were around each other, they couldn’t help but want each other. Anya and Dex had loads of sex in the book, which would usually turn me off..but it didn’t. Anya and Dex had a story to tell and was just part of their nature. As paranormal romance that’s a little dirty this is the book to read. I will definitely read more from this author.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Hunter Meets Seeker.

January 20, 2017 – Started Reading