Leona Carstairs 's Reviews > The Truth-Teller's Tale

The Truth-Teller's Tale by Sharon Shinn

bookshelves: library-books, childhood-favorites
Read 2 times

I adored this book a couple years ago, and I still love it. It's an enchanting story, very much centered on romance (clean romance, if you are looking for that) and everything about it is very enjoyable. Both the heroines were interesting characters and I liked how everything turned out in the end, excepting the fact that it was pretty much a standard HEA, and while there's nothing wrong with that I like it when characters die or something, makes it bittersweet and causes the tears to flow, ya know? (I actually like it when I cry over books, it means I've found a good one and the author has managed to make me care so much I shed tears!) I don't think I'd cry if any of the characters in this book died though, I wasn't too invested in them.

I'm rating this one 4 stars, because I used to love it a lot and still do, but I don't think I love it as much as I did. Plus, I don't remember everything from this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Truth-Teller's Tale.

Finished Reading