Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*'s Reviews > You're Mine, Valentine

You're Mine, Valentine by Paige Hammonds

**I received an ARC copy of this novella from the author in exchange of an honest review**
MY RATING--4 STARS
When I stumbled across this novella, i was damn sure, i would like it but I literally finished it in one hour *frowns* it was so short but still worth reading.
Once i was i was finished with the book i was like** gimme more please--now!!**
description

Let me introduce you to the characters

Valentine(val) is our heroine. She is very shy is crushing on a wolf shifter maccallum(mac our hero) from the day she started exchanging work related E-Mails with him. Mac is a drop dead gorgeous swoony kind of guy.
description

When they meet for the first time, they experience strong attraction towards each other. Its love at first sight sort of thing for Val. On seeing Val for the first time, Mac instantly knew that she is her mate and then they have some earth-shattering sex and after that they complete their mating and thats it.
description
Not many dialogues are exchanged, the novella is more about sex than about love. But still it was a good read.
******************
Mac rating-- 4 stars
Val rating--4 stars
Story rating--3.5 stars
secual scenes rating--4.5 stars
******************
If you want a short steamy read then this book is for you... go ahead and read it

Thanks for reading my review
Lots of love :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You're Mine, Valentine.

January 17, 2017 – Shelved
January 18, 2017 – Finished Reading
February 1, 2017 – Shelved as: arcs
February 1, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult

message 1: by Paige (new) - added it

Paige Hammonds Ammie, this was a really helpful review. I'm working on a follow-up story with Sinjin, the lion shifter. I think that one might be more to your liking. I'll make sure you get it as soon as it's ready to read!

Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession* Paige wrote: "Ammie, this was a really helpful review. I'm working on a follow-up story with Sinjin, the lion shifter. I think that one might be more to your liking. I'll make sure you get it as soon as it's rea..."

I would really appreciate that Paige and good luck for your next work.