Kathleen R.'s Reviews > Worth the Wait

Worth the Wait by A.J. Pine

Title: Worth The Wait
Author: A.J. Pine

4 unexpected stars

If there's one thing I enjoy in books, it's to be surprised and enchanted by the characters and the storyline in such a way that you'll remember it for as long as possible. Worth The Wait was that kind of book and for that reason, A.J. Pine is an author that I'll enjoy following for as long as she'll be writing. It's the type of novel that has a little bit of everything all rolled into one - humor romance, sexyness and so many emotions that you'll think to be in a roller coaster. Grace and Jeremy are the perfect example of what happens when two individuals become friends and decide to go for the benefits of being intimate without the inconveniences of a relationship (for them).
4 breath taking dreams

Neither was looking for anything serious - in fact, Grace was giving herself a relationship detox and Jeremy had spent the last 3 years avoiding everything and anything more serious than a good roll in the sack. However things don't always go as planned when their relationship with benefits gets a little more serious. Their chemistry is undeniable and I was sad to see them go after all this time. I thoroughly enjoyed A.J. Pine's Worth The Wait and I can't wait to read more from her in the future.
*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewed by Kathleen, The Small Girl from A small girl, her man and her books

50 Book Reviews
Professional Reader

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth the Wait.

Started Reading