Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*'s Reviews > Paper Princess

Paper Princess by Erin Watt

5 "THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU" STARS

ME AFTER READING THIS BOOK
description

“You may have lost your family, but you’re not alone anymore, Ella. You’re a Royal now.”
Books In This Series
Paper Princess
Broken Prince
Twisted Palace
height="200" alt="description"/>

I adored the book with everything in me. I was literally hooked up. ANGST ANGST ANGST....
So much to read a book. This book is addicting. Once you pick this up, you won't be able to put it down until you have read the entire series (forget sleeping). "PAPER PRINCESS" has a mysterical vibe to it.

Ella Harper is tough. she is only 17 (my f**king age guys) and she is a stripper. I mean can you believe it, a stripper at 17 (seriously?). I can't even imagine what all she has to go through to pay her dying mom's medical bills. I feel for her (dammit). She is so strong, so bold, so innocent all at once. She don't take shit from others (tit for tat). She has no regrets, but certainly has dreams and yearns to have a better life, she wants love but she knows love is not meant for her.
description

And then..."BOOM BOOM BOOM" HER LIFE CHANGES COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY.
Out of no where, a man she’s never met, Callum Royal, claims to be her legal guardian and takes her home with him. And his 5 sons await. THE ROYALS

“You should know whatever game you're playing, you can't win. Not against all of us.If you leave now, you won't be hurt. If you stay, we'll break you so bad that you'll be crawling away.”

ouch!! These royal boys are really harsh. They will do anything to throw ella out of their house and ultimately out of their lives.
And now hold your breath ENTERS REED ROYAL *fans self*

Reed's hatred for Ella is so strong (my heart aches). I AM LIKE--"WHY REED WHY?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HER". And now experience the sexual tension *nail biting*. The sexual tension is off the charts. You can feel the heat between them. They want each other, desire each other but the won't give into the temptation *never ever*(so arrogant...ugh).
description
Reed and his brothers are too cruel to Ella. School is the second name of hell for her. ROYALS turns her life into a living hell (me crying). The so called upper class and rich bitches insults her, mocks her, whenever they get the chance, but Ella faces it all like a warrior *proud of her*.

This book completely stressed me out. There were twists, turns, angst, drama, revenge, betrayal, love, friendship and more than one jaw dropping moment. That ending, "what the ever living fuck". I didn't see this coming *utterly shocked*.
[image error]

I loved author's writing style.If you are looking for messed up, twisted, all consuming, sexy, ...then this book is definitely for you. Hurry up guys just pick up the book and start reading(forget everything).
image: description

"You belong with us. You're the best thing that ever happened to this family."

***************************
Story ending rating: N/A
**************************
Would I Recommend This Book: definitely yes
Would I Read Future Books By The Author:hell yeah

SO GUYS GET READY "THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU"

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Princess.

January 13, 2017 – Started Reading