Shahad takleef's Reviews > Blues

Blues by Masooma Memon

Jan 30, 2017

This is my friend Alafiya's sister , Masooma Memon's, depute . The cover and the blurb are quite tempting . I had it on my TBR for a while , but when i saw this little book on my home page again , i couldn't but read it .
The writing is so beautiful , the detailed descriptions felt so real and honest . I love the character development and the way the story progressed . Our un-named narrator is a girl who underwent a long harsh journey of self-discovery and acceptance . and though the circumstances that once were tormenting her were still the same , But what happened was a change at heart , a matter of perspective . she at some point recognized that happiness and mind peace come from with in no matter the conditions .

You may read the book Here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blues.

January 16, 2017 – Shelved
January 16, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
January 30, 2017 – Started Reading
January 30, 2017 – Finished Reading

Alafiya Thank you, for reading and spreading the word, Shahad! :') So glad you liked it! Love you to the moon and back. xx

Shahad takleef oh My pleasure , I enjoyed reading it , Wish to read more of her work in the future !!
and I LOVE YOU TOO , Alafiya *hugs and kisses*

message 3: by Masooma (new)

Masooma Thank you so much for the lovely review and for reading and liking my work, dear <3

Emer I love this review Shahad!!! Xx

Shahad takleef Masooma wrote: "Thank you so much for the lovely review and for reading and liking my work, dear <3"

You are so welcome , Masooma
Good luck with your next stories , i wish you write more Xoxo

Shahad takleef Emer (ALittleHaze) wrote: "I love this review Shahad!!! Xx"

OHh , what to say , my review loves you back
dear Ems , I'm just too happy for u both LOL